Buying a home?
SFS knows that owning a home truly is the Australian Dream and we are dedicated to helping you finance that dream. Our web site is here to help you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Finding a great loan is a numbers game. The more lending institutions a homeowner can compare rates from, the better their chances of obtaining the lowest possible interest rate. But, who wants to spend all of their time calling on banks looking for the perfect rate? Nobody! We are constantly evaluating loan programs and interest rates from a range of Lenders. Then, we refer your loan application to the most suitable Lender. We do all the work! So you don’t waste your time comparing rates from 50 different banks and wondering if you received the best deal. Sit back, relax, and wait for your loan offer.
Just take a look at some of the programs our lenders currently offer:
– Low fixed and variable rate loans.
– Home equity and offset Loans
– Home improvement and debt consolidation loans.
– Construction Home Loans
– Home loans up to 100% of your home’s value.
– Loans for customers with past or present credit problems.
– No income Verification Loans (i.e. Lo doc)
– Second Mortgage Loans
SFS is dedicated to being an aggressive online mortgage broker in Australia. Our Melbourne Head office is staffed by experienced loan professionals who can assist with your loan inquiry. So call us today on 03 9796 6111 to speak to one of our representatives or just fill out our easy online loan inquiry form and a representative will contact you to discuss your financing options.
- For most Australians buying a home is the single largest purchase they will ever make. That’s why at SFS we understand that a quick loan approval will provide you with peace of mind. Many people believe they cannot qualify to purchase a home because they do not have the money for a down payment.
- Our lenders have some of the most aggressive lending programs available to get you into the home of your dreams.
- Considering reducing the term on your current mortgage from 30 to 15 years? Do you want to combine your 1st and 2nd mortgages into one payment, or refinance and get some cash out for home improvements? Whatever the case, SFS will help you obtain a suitable loan. With quick approvals, fast funding and drive-by appraisals in some cases, our lenders can handle almost any loan request you have.
Whether you have excellent or less than perfect credit, SFS has the loan for you! Our lenders cover all types of borrowers.
No Income Verification- Are you self-employed or can’t verify your income for various reasons? No problem, you can get a loan!
- Various Property Types- Our lenders offer loans on rural property, investment property, mixed-use property and even commercial property. SFS is dedicated to being your online financing source. So give us a call today on 03 9796 6111 or fill out our easy online loan inquiry and a representative will contact you to discuss your refinancing options. We will work around your schedule and meet with you during non-traditional business hours when necessary and we manage the entire loan process from pre qualification, through to the settlement of your loan.
Two recent payslips
Last two years Tax return
Last two years Group certificates
Corporate / Self employed Applicants
Full current Financial statements
- Last two years Tax returns
- Memorandum & articles of association
Other Supporting Information
Verification of cash or other deposits to fund equity contribution to complete purchase
- Copy of Contract of sale evidencing purchase price
Letter from Real estate Agency stating anticipated rental income
Copy of Title (or Title details) of other security property
- Last 12 months statements of the loan accounts being refinanced
- 100 Points of Identification – Copy Passport or Birth Certificate and copy of Driver License